Colleges and Universities
The postsecondary admission process for Ivy and Top USA Colleges and Universities is extremely competitive and complicated. It is important to start the process early (at least at the beginning of the grade before the year you will be graduating) and we are here to guide you.
- We provide academic counseling on the selection of the most suitable programs for the student (as per grades, budget, preferences, immigration goals (if any), location): postsecondary programs (any duration), bachelors, law, medical/dental schools, Teacher’s College, career change and advancement, MBA, postgraduate programs, continuing education.
- We will guide you through the test maze and consult on Academic/ Secondary School Admission/College/University Admission Tests’ Counseling: SSAT, ISEE, PSAT, SAT and SAT Subject Test (Sat I (with or without Writing) and Sat II), ACT.
- We will counsel you on the specifications of writing the English Proficiency Tests: IELTS, TOEFL, TOEFL Junior and the required scores for admission.
- We will provide Essay Advising (including topic selection, structure, originality, vocabulary and readability, also WOW factor) for USA boarding schools, Ivy League colleges/colleges/universities.
- We will provide extensive Interview counseling and conduct mock interviews, including MMI based.
- We will advise you on the process of obtaining Letters of recommendation and if needed on how to write the Motivational Letters.
- We provide High School career counseling/academic remedies: assisting in credit course selection, extra curricular activities, sports; academic remedies (including additional Credit Courses and Repeats), analyzing tests and guiding on necessary scores for:
- Boarding schools
- Ivy Colleges
- Top USA Colleges and Universities