If you are a good athlete in a sport (hockey, lacrosse, squash, tennis, swimming, crew/rowing, track and field, skiing, snowboarding, etc.) and qualify academically for admission based on your merit (grades, test scores, recommendations, extracurricular activities.
If you show FINANCIAL NEED, you have to fill out the Financial Need Application outlined in section FINANCIAL AID PROCESS.
Being recruited in today’s world is becoming more complicated in regards to the process and how to approach colleges, schools, colleges, but moreover is HOW TO GET NOTICED and get recruited.
We can help you with the Athletic Recruitment process and the Application for Financial Aid.
Our expertise includes:
- Explaining you how the process works
- Analyzing your sport performance and academic achievements
- Explaining you your options
- Advising you on the admission tests
- Assisting you with the portfolio
- Creating the list of educational institutions, contacting the coaches and showcasing your talents
- Finalizing the process in regards to enrollment, financial aid and or visa.